Martha Stewart's flagship television program, The Martha Stewart Show, airs on the Hallmark Channel and is known for both its iconic host and inspired ideas for living.
Using SnapApp to run our sweepstakes on Facebook was not only easy, but effective. We were pleased with the straightforward process and results-- especially the number of new subscribers to our emails and print magazine.
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
The Martha Stewart team wanted to promote the Fall premiere of The Martha Stewart Show on the Hallmark Channel with a viral promotion. In particular, they were interested in:
- Increasing awareness of The Martha Stewart Show premiere
- Collecting qualified leads for their mailing list so they could cross market other products
- Engaging their Facebook fans and creating "buzz" for their brand
- Driving tune-in during summer months (when repeat episodes aired)
Martha Stewart used SnapApp to create a sweepstakes that ran on their Facebook page. Martha's Ultimate Fan sweepstakes featured a grand prize that included a trip for 2 to see "The Martha Stewart Show" live in New York City, including round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, lunch at one of Martha's favorite BBQ restaurants, Hill Country, and a facial at one of Martha's favorite salons, Mario Badescu Skin Care Salon.
Two first prize winners each received a Martha Stewart gift basket filled with Martha Stewart goodies, books, and a pair of tickets to the show. The entry form for the sweepstakes also included the option to sign up for "The Martha Stewart Show" or "Mad Hungry" newsletters and to receive a free print issue of Martha Stewart Living magazine.
Martha Stewart promoted the sweepstakes on their Facebook page, in email blasts and on TV.
- Lead Generation
- Quiz on a Facebook Tab
The sweepstakes ran for just under two months. During that time, the Martha Stewart team saw great results, including:
- 56,884 impressions
- 31,611 entries
- 78% of visitors who engaged with the sweepstakes entered it
- 19% of visitors who entered the sweepstakes, shared it, referring an additional 1,626 users
- 77% of those who submitted an entry signed up for the optional newsletters and preview issue of Martha Stewart Living.
- $0.03 per lead