SnapApp Takes Aim At Facebook Contests
With contests representing one of the primary drivers of engagement on Facebook brand pages, Facebook marketing platform SnapApp submitted its entry into the sector with Monday’s launch of SnapApp Contests.
SnapApp Contests allows users to create and manage video, photo, and text contests on Facebook, Twitter, mobile, and other Web destinations. Other features include:
- Full customization of brand, theme, and content.
- Simultaneous distribution of content to multiple websites, social media platforms, blogs, ad units, and email.
- Personality tests, sweepstakes, and surveys.
- Detailed reporting and analytics, broken down by campaign, location, and share rates.
- Integration with customer-relationship-management and marketing-automation systems.
SnapApp’s client roster includes PBS, Martha Stewart Ominmedia, HarperCollins, and Hallmark Channel. CEO Seth Lieberman said:
Our customers are looking for out-of-the-box but proven ways to fully engage their audience to drive and maintain brand awareness and generate leads. SnapApp Contests are an easy and effective way of reaching a company’s target market while building brand affinity, connecting, educating, entertaining, and driving sales.
Readers: How often do you participate in contests on Facebook brand pages?