DDI Lifts Eloqua Campaign Conversion Rates 1,700%
“I simply cannot overstate the ease with which we can develop and deploy highly engaging content.”
– Justin Yopp, Demand Generation Consultant – DDI
Development Dimensions International (DDI) is a global talent management-consulting firm with a track record of helping organizations meet their business goals by ensuring a ready-now supply of talent. Their hiring, promotion and development practices and tools produce a workforce that is prepared to execute business strategy.
DDI wanted to accelerate its demand generation efforts and while leveraging the investment in their Eloqua marketing automation platform. They identified interactive content as a key part of their strategy to drive:
- Prospects sharing information about their challenges and interests
- Repeat visits and more interaction, resulting in a deepening relationship with the DDI brand
- Improved conversion on marketing campaigns through better targeting and timing of products and offers
DDI wanted a solution that would not require custom development, and selected SnapApp’s cloud-based platform based on:
- Seamless integration with Eloqua
- Broad range of interactive content types allowing DDI to experiment with multiple calls-to-action and end-user experiences
- Ease of use without the need for IT involvement enabling the demand gen team to quickly bring new ideas to fruition
- Scalable and extensible solution to support easy extension across multiple campaigns, channels and geographies
Within its first year, DDI leveraged the SnapApp platform to develop over 20 unique campaigns, several with follow-on targeted campaigns. With SnapApp, DDI saw a 5.6x increase in unique open rates and 17x increase in click-through rates compared with internal benchmarks.
Moving forward, DDI is poised to significantly scale content production by extending the platform across the demand generation team globally.