Last Update June 5, 2013
1. Permitted Use of The Site
2. Prohibited Use of The Site
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the Site, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Content in any way;
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the SnapApp servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- Use the Site in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any SnapApp website or interferes with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site;
- Mirror or frame the Site or any part of it on any other web site or web page.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site;
- Access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by SnapApp for use in accessing the Site;
- Use the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
Any unauthorized use of any Content or the Site may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws.
3. Copyrights and Trademarks
The Site is based upon proprietary SnapApp technology and includes the Content. The Site is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including trademark and copyright laws. The Site, including all intellectual property rights in the Site, belongs to and is the property of SnapApp or its licensors (if any). SnapApp owns and retains all copyrights in the Content. Except as specifically permitted on the Site as to certain Content, the Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way, and you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the Content or the Site, in whole or in part, by any means. SnapApp, the SnapApp logos, and other marks used by SnapApp from time to time are trademarks and the property of SnapApp. The appearance, layout, color scheme, and design of the SnapApp.com site are protected trade dress. User does not receive any right or license to use the foregoing. SnapApp may use and incorporate into the Site or the SnapApp Service any suggestions or other feedback you provide, without payment or condition.
Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, SnapApp does not grant you any express or implied rights under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secret, or other intellectual or industrial property rights.
4. User Submissions
If you transmit or post any content, information, review or comment on the Site, you grant SnapApp a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to fully exploit, make, use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, transmit, create derivative works of, distribute, and display such content, information, reviews and comments throughout the world in any media. You also grant SnapApp the right to use the name that you submit with any content, information, review or comment, if any, in connection with such content, information, review or comment. You warrant, represent and agree that nothing you transmit or post will be infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party. SnapApp reserves the right to remove anything you transmit or post at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities or if SnapApp is concerned that you may have breached the immediately preceding sentence), or for no reason at all.
5. Links to Third-Party Web Sites
6. Downloading Files
SnapApp cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
7. General Disclaimer
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY SNAPAPP ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. SNAPAPP MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, SNAPAPP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Although SnapApp has attempted to provide accurate information on this website, SnapApp assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information. SnapApp may change the programs or services mentioned on this site at any time without notice, but SnapApp makes no commitment to update the programs or services mentioned on this site in any respect.
SNAPAPP WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW, FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA OR COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY SNAPAPP SERVICE OR RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENTED, EVEN IF SNAPAPP MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. Applicable Law
This site is created and controlled by SnapApp in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, USA. As such, the laws of the Commonwealth of
Massachusetts will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
Contact/Address for Legal Notices
85 Main Street. Suite 200
Watertown, MA 02472